Data and analytics leaders across industries can benefit from leveraging multiple types of diverse external data for making smarter business decisions.
Join this webinar to learn how to blend Geospatial data (from SafeGraph), Financial Market and Transaction Data (from Facteus), & Global Websites Visit and Engagement KPIs (from SimilarWeb) to enrich, augment, and improve self-service analytics as well as predictive models.
Data and analytics specialists from AWS Data Exchange and AtScale will walk through exactly how to blend and operationalize these diverse data external and internal sources.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Blending various high quality third-party datasets with internal data
- Extending analysis-ready data to all of your business stakeholders at scale
- Leveraging metadata (labels, annotations) for deep dimensional analysis
- The value a semantic layer brings to make data more accessible to data scientists and BI users in their tools of choice
- Real-world examples of data initiatives from AWS Data Exchange, SimilarWeb, Facteus, and SafeGraph customers
- Leveraging technologies including Amazon SageMaker & Redshift, Microsoft Power BI & Excel, and AtScale
Tuesday, September 14th, 2021 at 11AM PDT, 2PM EDT, 7PM GMT