We want our products to make a difference for our customers as well as our company. We also know that short feedback loops aid in replanning. But how long should those feedback loops be? And how do we see all of those loops?
We can decide when to replan when we visualize our cycle time and lead time. We can choose when to use small minimums, allowing us to release and experiment more frequently. These minimums will allow us to visualize value sooner and reduce product feedback loops. We can make a difference for everyone if we work together.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to see the three major feedback loops
- How those loops intersect
- How to measure cycle time for each of these feedback loops
- Definitions of the various minimums (MVE, MVP, MMF, MIFS, MAFS) so you can see what’s most useful for you
- How to ask your users to help you offer them the most value
- And more!
Don't miss out on this exclusive webinar from Johanna!
October 19, 2022 at 11:00 am PDT, 2:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm BST