Amazon's journey to its current modern architecture and processes provides insights for all software development leaders. To get there, Amazon focused on decomposing for agility, making critical cultural and operational changes, and creating tools for software delivery. The result was enabling developers to rapidly release and iterate software while maintaining industry-leading standards on security, reliability, and performance.
Whether you're developing for a small startup or a large corporation, learning the tools for CI/CD will make your good DevOps team great. We are excited to be joined by Leo Zhadanovsky, Principal Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services. In this fast paced talk, he will cover:
- How to decompose for agility
- The "two pizza" team culture
- Keys to automation at different stages of organization maturity
- How Amazon thinks about metrics
- Maintaining a culture of DevOps no matter what the size of your organization is
This is a session you won’t want to miss!
Wednesday September 16th, 2020 at 11AM PDT, 2PM EST, 6PM GMT